Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

tell @me *you * are #sorry# to believe



By  Unknown     01:57    Labels:, 


When I met you, I was getting over someone. Someone who was great at first and whom I had given my heart to and she had stomped all over it. I didn't know how or why it ended so abruptly. I was hurt and was working on getting over @her; I was working on getting past the need to find answers when someone just pushes you aside as if you were disposable. 





But when I saw you, I wanted you. I didn't wanted you to be my girlfriend, I knew I couldn't offer you anything, I was empty and you were ending your relationship, I knew better than to get involved with someone I couldn't give or receive anything and for the first time, I had no expectations.

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/