Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

TUne changed...unintensionally



By  Unknown     10:59    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


Dear Heart..itz been almost 2 yearz since we into a relationship…time actually fliez…isn’t it…?? Seemz like yesterday when we met eachother for the first time…when we became “KNOWNZ” from “UNKNOWNZ”…seemz like yesterday when I proposed me n SHE hapily said a big “YES”…seemz like yesterday when we went on our first date…when we first time hugged eachother…kissed <juz kissed> eachother…when we first time felt that “AMAZING BOND” and that “SPECIAL TUNING” which we never ever felt earlier…when we felt that beautiful essence n that passion among eachother…may be that waz the time we were crazily into eachother…may be it waz “LOVE”…”FIRST LOVE” actually…true n pure…”UNCONDITIONAL” infact…!! ♥

But now when I see myself n her…I personally feel that we are “CHANGED”…not only “HER” but me “MYSELF” as well…I am not saying that we both don’t love eachother now…ofcourse we do…thatz why we are together presently…but now we both have got someother prioritiez as well in our life…say for instance our “FAMILY”…our “CAREER”…our “PEER GROUP”…our “INDIVIDUAL GOALZ”…earlier we both were just madly into eachother may be thatz why we neglected all other thingz…but as they say “TIME CHANGEZ AND SO DOES ONE’Z PRIORITIEZ”…may be thatz why we both are “CHANGED” now…itz not that we both aren’t eachother’z prioritiez now…itz just that we both aren’t eachother’z “ONLY PRIORITY” now…!! ♥

At timez I wonder that is this so called “CHANGE” good..?? Is it actually a positive thing..?? Did we both change “INTENSIONALLY”…?? Or waz it the situation and demand that made this “CHANGE” a “NECESSITY” for both of us…?? Well the answer to these questionz actually dependz on individual to individual but I know diary what I feel…?? I feel we both changed coz of the prevailing “CIRCUMSTANCEZ”…coz life is like a river…it just keepz on flowing with time…it keepz moving…it keepz changing…life can never be still so how can “WE” be still then…?? Even we will change…so all I want to say is “CHANGE IS A NECESSITY WHICH AT TIMEZ IS INTENSIONAL” so try and take it in a positive way and cope up with it in a positive manner coz “LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING AHEAD…NOW ITZ UPTO U…U WANNA STAY AND SUFFER OR MOVE AND CHANGE WITH IT AND ENJOY”…!! ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/