Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

I Am Fallen 4 u,My Angel..!



By  Unknown     10:38    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
“My dear…

I’m not a hero of any kind. I won’t turn your eyes golden or teach you how to fly.
Sometimes I wonder if you can see I’m just as needy as you are.

You say there is no one who could hold you like I do. But imagine if other arms felt warmer, more soothing than mine. Would you leave?

I’m not the boy your dad would like. With just one look at me standing close to you, I’d snatch away his pride.

So girl…why?

Imagine the moon having a voice, you think it would sound gentle when we drift by at night?

Ask my tears how many times they've seen me cry.

I tell myself it won’t hurt as much to let you go now then it would tomorrow. But I’ve written this letter over a hundred times.

Words fall from my hands like fallen angels from the sky. I can’t make them come true, I can’t leave you.

My deepest fear is to make you understand how exceptional you are, because you would no longer stand by a man who is not even half as special as you are.

Nothing has scared me more than love. These doubts keep twisting around my heart.

I am the fallen to you, my angel.

I won’t send you this letter baby, I won’t upset you now you’re still here

But when you would ever leave…I’ll give you my pile of letters and then you’ll see… I never took you you for granted and you’re the songs I sing.

Love you always.”


About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/