Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

expectationz@evil emotion



By  Unknown     10:04    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


I guess itz not a short time either 


…2 yearz is actually enough time to know a person<yes!uh heard ryte.v r tghtr 4rm mre dn 2 yrz >…her nature…her pronz n conz…her likez n dislikez…to be honest we both know each other really well…we both know pretty well that what are the so called “DOz n DON’Tz” that are to be followed in order to maintain our beautiful relation…we are very close n open to eachother as well…so basically in this kind of ”SPECIAL RELATION” some sort of “EXPECTATIONZ” are like pre assumed from the very start…!! 


♥ Itz but obvious that we both expect certain thingz from eachother…where many of these thingz are mostly unsaid…same is the case with me…I expect certain thingz from her which I can’t ask her “MYSELF” to do every now n then…I expect these small thingz to be done by her “HERSELF” as well…but unfortunately she has alwayz let me dwn…I alwayz care for her…even for a mere thing I think twice before I do it…so that she doesn’t get hurt…I feel for her so I make sure that all those mere thingz doesn’t spoil our beautiful relation…I have alwayz kept her as my only n foremost priority…!! 


♥ But when it comez to her…"sorry" to say but she is least bothered n least interested in living upto my expectationz…she never livez upto my expectationz at all…recently I waz in a big problem…I needed her advice…guidance n support but when I needed her the most she wazn’t there for me n with me…she didn’t contact me at all…I just expected her to atleast drop me a message so that I can say that “YES…SHE CAREZ…!!” but unfortunately she didn’t which clearly protrayz she doesn’t care for me at all…!! </3



                   

I even know that after a day or two she will contact me n apologize n I will forgive her as alwayz n thingz will again be fine between us for a while but the real question is till “WHEN…??” till “WHEN” will this go on..?? till ”WHEN” I have to get disappointed again n again coz of her…?? till “WHEN” my expectationz will remain unfulfilled..?? If we are together then I think both of us are responsible for maintaining our relation…right..?? So why is it alwayz “ME” who fulfilz her expectationz…why not “SHE”…?? why can’t she live upto my expectationz…??
So till the time I find the answer to my questionz I have decided one thing which may help me in future…I have decided that I won’t ever expect anything from her now onwardz…coz really…”
EXPECTATIONZ ALWAYZ HURTZ WHEN LEFT UNFULFILLED SO BETTER NOT TO EXPECT ANYTHING ITSELF”…!! </3

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/