Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

Still @I #love# you



By  Unknown     00:55    Labels:, 


I am not going to go all stalker on you, but I at least want to put my thoughts down. I need to get this out for me and once again I am sorry for doing this. Seems I've always been good at hurting you and now is no different. 

I was an unappreciative lover who didn't see how much I loved you.
I turned my back on you in your time of need. 
I didn't fight to keep you until it was too late.
I didn't show my love for you on a regular basis. 
I didn't keep you happy.
I tried to control you instead of letting you control yourself. 
I, in part, allowed you to become so dependent on me. 
I didn't make love to you every chance I got.
I expected you to turn off your illness to please me. With this one, there is some middle ground. I wanted you to see that you do have control and not to give up. I think I took it too far at times. 
I didn't realize how much I was IN LOVE with you until it was too late







And most of all, I didn't make you want to stay with me.

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/