Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

May bE ...Its LOVE



By  Unknown     09:38    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


Itz cold out here n I am walking really fast to reach home as soon as possible…suddenly I feel someone’z following me….ohh God plz help me…there is no one on this road….I am all alone…I turned back and saw that she is running towardz me….I also started to run to save myself and all of a sudden someone grabz me from back and I shouted loudly…..”HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP” and I realize I am in bed….fuck….it waz a nightmare….ohh gosh…I took a deep sigh…then I searched my bed for my phone…I saw the time and it waz 3:45 a.m.

I put down the phone and waz trying to sleep again….suddenly my phone vibrated…i waz stunned to see that who would call me at this time….i saw with half eye opened….it waz “HER”….i waz shocked….why is she calling and that too at this time….?? I got worried if she is fine or not….I picked up her call and she said no hi….no hello….she just rushed in a very horrified tone….”DEAR YOU ARE FINE NA….?? WHERE ARE YOU…?? I GOT A NIGHTMARE THAT YOU ARE IN TROUBLE….!!!”

A sudden flash went through my heart and for a moment I waz just speechless….tearz rolled down my eyez when she said those 3 linez…all that I asked her waz to repeat those 3 linez again and again and again till I feel satisfied with this feeling of attachment with her….wow….this is true love really….I find myself so damn lucky to have her…I don’t know if this waz a mere co-incidence or God gave us a sign that we both are connected or anything else….but whatever it is….I just know one thing that itz true….itz pure….and itz forever….yes may be 

itz “LOVE”….!!!
                              

                   

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/