Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

c find sm1 elz...bt c vl surely regret



By  Unknown     06:07    Labels:,,, 
15th april.2013 around 11:40 p.m. I waz in my room surfing net when suddenly my phone vibrated…it waz a call…I rushed to my study table…with loadz of expectationz in my eyez within a second I picked my phone and saw the caller…it wazn’t “HER”…in rage I cut the call and threw my phone…this is what I am going through since past 1 month…!! </3

It has been almost a year since we together but I am amazed that even after a year she actually has no attachment with me…we are not talking normally from past 1 month but still it seemz as if she doesn’t care at all…she is happy like that…without me…it hurtz…it really does specially when you see your only and only LOVE happy without you…I am upset…I don’t know what went wrong…?? What did I do…?? Why I am being punished…?? Why is she ignoring me…?? I just loved her…through the core of my heart even then she did this to me…why…?? ♥

Everytime I call her at night her phone is busy…she doesn’t even care to call back…even from some mutual friendz I got to know that she is alwayz out and busy and that too most probably with some guy…I even checked her status on whatz app…it waz dedicated to someone…obviously to some guy…I see her online on chat but she never botherz to reply me…not even once…she is not even bothered to know if I am alive or not…may be my LOVE for her went wrong somewhere…thatz why I am being punished like this…!! ♥

Or may be she found someone “BETTER” thatz why I am being ignored like this…Yes…she found someone better…someone more beautiful…someone more lovely…someone more charming…but there is one thing at which no one can ever replace me and that is my true and pure “LOVE” towardz her…NO ONE can love her more than I do…I am heart broken…I am shattered…I am smashed…this pain of being replaced actually hurtz…I wish one day may she realize what she did to me so that she doesn’t repeat this again with someone else…!! ♥




About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/