Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

i admit i was wrong...n m evn sorry 4 dt...



By  Unknown     10:24    Labels:,,, 
28th March.2013
Itz 12:45 a.m. I am in my bed wondering n thinking jus about her...her thoughtz flooded in my mind...I checked my phone...all blank...no call from her...I threw the phone...turned around...closed my eyez when suddenly my cell buzzed...I hurried towardz it...it waz "HER" I picked up his call on the dot and shouted

Me - "Why didn’t u called me from the past 2 dayz….??"

He - "I waz busy with some work monkey…!!"

Me - "U didn’t had 5 minutez to talk to me…?? n after that when i called u didn’t pick even….mean u are….!!"

He - "Dear i seriously didn’t had time n i called u right now….!!!"

Me - "Itz not about time….itz about priority….n I got to know that i am not your priority in your life….now i don’t wanna talk….!!!"

And i cut the call n switched off my cell ….that night I waz upset for a while finding negativitiez in her...thinking how changed she is now but after a while I calmed down n thought patiently…waz it a really big thing….??? I mean didn’t I exaggerated a small thing…..wazn’t I being a bit too rude….may be yes…I waz rude to her….I didn’t bothered to know how she waz….or why she waz busy….if she waz fine….waz she in any trouble….I just assumed thingz in my mind n started to fight without even knowing the full factz…yes it waz my mistake….!!! ♥

Often in life when we get such situationz when we should once step in other person’z shoez as well n then make perceptionz….there are alwayz 2 sidez of a coin….n one must know the full factz before blaming….at timez our valuable relationz getz spoiled due to such mere thingz….n even if u did something which spoilt ur relation….have the gutz to face it…admit it n apologize….yes I have realized my mistake n I will talk to her n sort it out for sure coz life is too small to fight on such mere thingz…..!!! ♥ :)











About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/