Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

May Be I Was Alone...But I Had You



By  Unknown     09:25    Labels:,,, 
9th April 2K13.. I don’t know what is happening with me…I am just not feeling right…I am feeling uneasy…restless…thousandz of thingz are flooded in my mind…my future…my career…my family…my girlriend…I am way too tensed…I don’t know why I am feeling like this…this is the first time I am feeling such uneasiness…seemz like my essense and “ME”…all got vanished…!! ♥

From the past few dayz I am feeling this…itz like a bad sort of feeling…as if something is not going “RIGHT”…as if there is something wrong going around…seemz like I am not able to figure it out as well…not only this but even strange is that I don’t even feel like talking to anyone…I just feel like staying “ALONE”…all alone…from past few dayz I am not speaking to anyone properly…not even “HER”…I am not able to speak up anything to anyone coz itz almost impossible for me to explain what I am going through right now as I am myself not able to figure it out…!!

I wonder why me..?? Why am I experiencing this aweful feeling…itz so upseting…due to this behaviour of mine my friendz are misinterpreting me…they think I am ignoring them…they think I am showing attitude…all of them…one after another are leaving me but there waz only one person who didn’t…it waz “HER”…in my difficult situation and my changed behaviour she waz the one who supported me throughout…she made me speak up my problem…she consoled me…!! ♥

Basically we guys face so many hurdlez…upz and downz…mental and physical shockz…family pressure…work stress…thousandz of burdenz and responsibilitiez…that at timez we just need a “BREAK”…thatz the time we should stay “ALONE”…for a time being ofcourse…this break is necessary so as to revive yourself…your “INNER YOU”…your soul…she made me realize what and why I waz going through…now that I had my “ALONE BREAK”…with her support I am back now…I have again revived…so alwayz remember “AT TIMEZ BEING ALONE…FOR A TIME BEING OFCOURSE…IS THE ONLY WAY OUT…”





About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/