Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

m i goin wrng...



By  Unknown     12:20    Labels:,,, 
2 year, 1 month, and 10 days ago me and my current girlfriend started dating. It’s a long distance relationship, though, the best relationship I've had in my shoart life. She’s been a dream to me, and I have never met anybody willing to risk everything for someone else. Sh’s head over heels madly in love with me. I love her back, so much. We have planned our lives together. We have planned to move in together, when I start university, and when she graduates from university. Everything is perfect. Though, lately I have been feeling more of an obligation to be with him. I have been feeling like she depends on me too much, and I depend on her, and I’m just used to having her in my life. I feel like I can’t break up with her, because I would be letting my parents down, my sister down, my friends down, and everyone else who are so convinced that one day, her and I will get married and live happily ever after...

A few days an old girl friend of mine broke her boyfriends heart, after being together for one year and six months, he broke up with her and a day later, starting dating a new girl. They live in Bengaluru, I live in Delhi. For some reason, I felt the need to contact the girl he broke up with (though I had never met her before, or even talked to her), and tell her I’m sorry for what happened and that she deserves better. Although I had never talked to her in my entire life before, she sent me a message back pouring her heart out to me and telling how hurt she was and telling me everything she should have been saying to her best friend. But she didn't say it to her best friend, she said it to me.

We started talking more and more. Not actually talking, but messaging each other. I started to notice myself getting a clump in my stomach every time I saw she was online. I found myself checking Facebook every 30 seconds, hoping she had written me back. I found myself falling for a stranger.
Last night I told her how I felt and that I was afraid I was going to fall for her if I were to meet her. So we decided that this summer when I got to Bengaluru, we wille’s the girl I have dream t about since I was a little guy.She’s the perfect gal, my perfect someone. Like she wrote to me last night, ”you might be my pot, and I may be your lid”.She feels the same way about me, she thinks I am an absolutely amazing guy, and she feels like she has finally found someone who will treat her right.

So now I find myself at crossroads. Do I break up with the girl I have been with for over a dual year, and risk everything, to be with a stranger? Could my current girlfriend be my soul mate or could this stranger be the one I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with? I find myself confused, and frustrated.



About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/