Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me


By  Unknown     10:05    Labels:,,,,,,,, 




I'll never forget the first day we met
I can't explain it, but I knew
That you would be someone special


Someone who could come to mean 
so much 
To this day, I'm still drawn
The invisible pull that links
my heart to yours 
Only it's no longer 
a mystery 
It's something to be cherished
To be savored and enjoyed
I'm loving every minute 
I'm basking in the aura 
That whirls and soars 
Beckoning me for more
My emotions are whispering
That I need you to breathe 
I need you to make me whole 
To complete me 
The experience of you is
Seared into my soul
And it will never grow old 
Fanning the flames of desire 
And love so deep 
It's me, it's you, it's us
And I want it all
Forever





About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/