Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

coz guyz 2 cn be soft...



By  Unknown     10:52    Labels:,,,,, 


                                              

Once someone breaks your Trust ... Leaves you broken.. Than it becomes Difficult to Trust again.. Isnt it..?? Same happened with me.. I started feeling like All Grls are SAME.. I lost faith from the word TRUST.. For me it didnt exists.. !!


But as its said.. " One day you will get 1... That will make you realize why it didnt work with anyone else.. " Happened with me.. She came in my life.. And my life changed.. She made me feel like a Prince.. Without doing any effort she won my heart.. For US it was just like ' Unplanned Love Story' .. She wanted to prove me that All Grlz are not same.. And she did too.. ♥


One late evening I messaged her, " Busy in kitchen..?? "


" A bit ..But we can talk.. " She said


" I was thinking if we can meet today.. Its almost a week.. I have see you.. " I was sad.. Because of her stdies we couldnt meet..


" Let me see.. If I can manage mon n dad... Or else we will meet some other day.. " She replied back


I was upset.. I was badly missing her.. " Ok.. " I replied her


I was waiting for her message for meeting.. But she didnt.. Late night my mobile buzzed.. " Hey .. Slept..?? " It was her


" No was waiting for your message.. Done with your stdiez..?? " I asked


" Yaa long back... Actually I did early and den went for shoppin at mall.. " She said casually..


I felt bad.. I really wanted to meet her.. " Ohh thats good.. " I was upset and she caught me..


" Wat happnd..?? U r sounding upset..?? " She asked


" I told you I wanted to meet you.. I was missing you a lot... If you would have meet me at least 5 mins ... " I couldnt complete it.. Tear rolled down from my eyes..


" Heyy cutie.. Please dont cry... I am such a fool .. I completely forgot dat you asked me to meet.. " She was sounding sad.. I remained silent..


" Shitt mann.. I always screw up things.. I made my prince cry just because of that stupid shoppin.. I am sorry cutie... Please forgive me.." She said with lots of love..


                                                 



" Its ok .. " I said


" No its not.. I cant afford your single tear.. You are my priority.. I promise it wont happen next time..Love you.. Please smile.. " She really felt guilty..


" I love you too.. " I smiled back..


Next day Early morning.. I was going college..And Guess what.. Damm She was waiting for me near my place.. I was stunned.. I hugged her ... I was super happy to see her.. " OMG you are here.. Dat too early morning.. " It was unbelievable..


" Of course.. You wanted to meet me.. Anything to make you smile my prince..juz coz uh treat meh lyk princess..." She kissed on my cheeks.. I *Blushed..*


..It's sweet when a grl realizes she hurt your feelings, so she does everything she possibly can to cheer you back up.
It’s very rare for a grl to realize their wrong doings. A grl is often full of pride, and she doesn’t want anyone to step down on her ego. But the truth is, it only takes a guy for a grl to become very sincere. A guy<real> is a grl’s weakness. That’s true. When a guy puts effort on a grl, not just efforts on material things, he must really be in love. Because not all guys have the ability to tolerate a girl’s attitude. So when he does everything for you to, and he doesn’t waste a minute on you being mad at him, he’s worth it. Never let him go.. :)


I Love you regardless of what people think and regardless of the rules ♥ :')




                                          

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/