Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

one true love....All I need



By  Unknown     05:59    Labels:,,, 
I’m a hopeless romantic. Always been – I suppose. I was the little guy watching Twilight movies alone – wishing, wondering, if there was a princess out there for me. An Sagittarius to my Capricorn. A Jane my Tarzan. A aurora to my Philip. An jasmine to my Aladdin. A princess to my prince.

I fell in love with everything when I was young. Every gal with silky hair and a genuine smile. Every gal who said hi to me or even took a second glance. I even fell in love with a guy once. I loved everything - especially gals. The way they were cute and soft than me. The way they teased me and laughed with their entire stomachs. The way they always tried to care and the few times they were vulnerable.

I can’t recall my first love, or the gal who took my heart first, because I gave it away to every girl I ever met. Monogamy wasn't something I understood, nor saving and protecting yourself. I just wanted to love, and for their laughs to be because of me. I had my first heartbreak when I was ten. I asked a gal if she wanted to be my girlfriend. The first gal I ever wanted to be mine. She didn't want to. She said, “I just wanna hang out, you know, not kiss and stuff.” I was gutted. She was the first gal I thought I actually wanted to give all my love to. I got over it after a week.

Then I grew up a bit, hit puberty and all that juicy stuff, and I started to become shy towards gals. I still admired and loved them from a far, but the times when I could just hang out with them were over. I kissed tons of gals though. I can’t recall my first kiss but I kissed a new one every night. I realized that I almost love kissing as much as I love gals - but they sort of go hand in hand I guess.

Then I turned 17 and met a gal who was two years younger than me. We loved each other so much. I gave my entire heart to just one person, and that was something new to me. It ended after two years, and it took my almost 6 months to get my heart back in place. I started kissing more gals, doing even more than kissing.

Now I’m twenty – I’ve kissed more gals than I can remember. I’ve loved more gals than I can recall. I want more now. I want what I wanted when I was little. The one true love. The girl who will make me love only her. I want a women – a princess.

                      LE LOVE BLOG KISSED A LOT OF BOYS STORY ADVICE WANT MORE NOW PRINCE CHARMING LOVE PHOTO PIC IMAGE KISSING KISS COUPLE Untitled by buenaventura marco, on Flickr

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/