Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

Bt i stl miss uh



By  Unknown     10:10    Labels:,,, 
18th May.2013 this day has alwayz been one of the most special day for me till now...wanna know why ..?? Coz last month this waz the day we broke up...I know ...u must be shocked right...?? Usually people feel sad about their break up n itz me who is celebrating this day...but trust me itz worth celebrating...!! ♥

Yes...at the time of break up I waz literally shattered and smashed...seemed as if life isn't worth living...just imagine...a dual year long relationship just breakz up for no reason...tough to digest isn't it...?? I felt the essence of life is over...I felt as if I have lost the inner me...everyone said "MOVE ON BOYU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER" but how to let them know that she is the best one for me...!! ♥

But as they say..."time is the best healer...so give time...some time"...it proved to be right for me...after she went my life became easy...no restrictionz...no boundationz...nothing at all...I felt like a freebird...a free bird who can do anything n everything he wantz...who can just be who he is actually...I realized my own value...my own self respect...I learnt to love myself...I learnt to live life...I learnt how to cope up alone...I became even stronger both physically n mentally...!! ♥

Everything that we face in our life has some reasonz and has both positive and negative implicationz so now it dependz on us how we take it...I took the positive side and now I am hapily single n yes ready to mingle ofcourse...waiting for my "MISS. RIGHT"...n I am damn sure that the almighty did all this coz of some reason coz I beleive in him n I know that

"WHATEVER HAPPENZ...HAPPENZ FOR A REASON...SO BETTER TAKE ITZ POSITIVE SIDE AND IGNORE THE NEGATIVE ONEZ AND STAY HAPPY AND BLESSED ALWAYZ"




About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/