Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

darling



By  Unknown     21:23    Labels:,,, 


Do you know the definition of "darling" and why I call you that?
(noun)

1. A dearly beloved person
2. One that is greatly liked or preferred; a favorite

You've got to realize that people will hold you in this light as you walk through life, dealing with it isn't easy, I don't deal with it at all well. But just know you deserve it. You're amazing D my darling, please keep this letter to remind you of that, and to remind you that we were once sweethearts so that when were both grown up, successful and happy we'll find each other again and be such simple, honest and beautiful strangers in such a chaotic and overbearing world.

And with regards to myself, you've instilled a lasting confidence in me somehow… I'm not sure what you did, perhaps nothing, maybe I'm too blind to see. Maybe it was just my confidence in that you'd be able to do that for me. All I know is that there was a great deal of pain, which you were there to cause and to remedy. You took me into a very vulnerable state of mind perhaps, a state of mind I had to pick myself up and move on from in order to get on with my life, get on with myself.
LE LOVE BLOG LOVE PHOTO IMAGE PIC GOODBY LOVE LETTER Untitled by Lisa Smit, on Flickr

During this time I talked about things I've never spoken about with anyone else and you were such a good person for me in that way, so I will always cherish that and I hope to find someone who I can share such relaxation, joy and pallet with again at some point. Although I am quick to care, I am not so quick to trust, so know you are very special in seeing that side of me, as I know I am special in the same way to you.




About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/