Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

last like first



By  Unknown     07:13    Labels:,,, 
I don't have anything to share per sense, but have just gotten out of a dual year-long relationship. She was my first love, and things ended not because of us, but because we want different things of the future (she wants to settle down in a few years; I want to travel the world), so being sensible we decided to end things now rather then drag them out when our relationship clearly had an expiration date.

It is difficult knowing that we do love each other and work well together, but love is just not enough in this case. It's only been a week since the break up, and I am finding some days a real struggle. I know that I am heartbroken. 

However, she seems fine. She thinks she has pretty much moved on, is upset to some extent, but not enough to let it become a distraction in her life. I always thought she loved me more than I did in our relationship and she wanted to marry me and start a family together. I was also her first love,i guess. And yet she says she is not heartbroken...

I guess this has puzzled me a little and I am curious to see what others have to say about this:
If you truly love someone and they leave, is it possible not to be heartbroken?

Does lost love equate to heart-brokenness or can you love someone yet not be heartbroken about their absence?



About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/