Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

i'l keep u calling a -LIAR



By  Unknown     08:35    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
  I still remember her "I LOVE YOU " when she whispered in my earz warmly for the very first time...I closed my eyez and felt her breath...it waz magical indeed...that feeling waz just out of the world...yes heart I waz in a relationship with her since past few monthz 3 yearz back but I felt like we were together since yearz...I waz very serious for her...she waz my FIRST LOVE...I couldn't even think of surviving without her...I waz mentally...physically and emotionally too involved...!!

Day by day our meetingz got more passionate...seemed like with every meeting I waz falling for her even more madly...seemed as if I waz going gaga...I waz truly in LOVE with her...with every "I LOVE YOU" she said...she made me love her even more...I beleived her...I trusted her...I trusted her every word...I did everything she wanted...somethingz coz of my love towardz her n somethingz coz I didn't wanted to hurt her...!! ♥

I gave my more then best to our relationship...then why...?? Why she "LIED"...?? YES heart...SHE LIED...she lied everything...each and everything waz fake...all bullshit...she lied that she loved me...she lied that she is serious for me...she lied that she wantz her future with me...she broke my heart...she shattered me...and the most hurting thing even after all this waz that she didn't even bothered to look behind once...to look at me...my situation...!!

I felt like dieing...coz in some corner of my mind I made her my everything...she waz my lifeline...I couldn't even think of surviving without her...I cried...I pleaded...I begged but nothing got right so finally when thingz got over the brim of my "SELF ESTEEM" I decided to "MOVE ON"...itz been 3 yearz now and I am hapily moved on...yes time is the best healer so give time some time...but in my mind I still think that if she wazn't serious about me I wish she wouldn't have lied and instead would have told me her true feelingz towardz me...I wish she would have told that she wazn't serious for me the way I waz...I wish...I wish one day she understandz that

"HURT ME WITH THE HARSH REALITY...THE TRUTH...BUT PLEASE NEVER COMFORT ME WITH A LIE COZ IT HURTZ...IT REALLY DOES...!!"

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/