Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

stronger than nythn...love



By  Unknown     11:23    Labels:,,,,,,,, 




1st March .2013 . around 5 p.m. while I waz in my college my phone buzzed...I immediately saw the caller...it waz "HER"...I cut her call and messaged her "In class ttyl"...she replied back..."Ok will call you at night"...that night around 11 p.m. I received her message saying "Sorry won't be able to talk...waz a hectic and busy day and I am dead tired"...I replied back "Itz ok...good night"


This scenario is happening since the past 1 week...we both aren't able to talk with eachother at all...whenever she getz free I am busy and whenever I get free she is indulged somewhere...and even if we somehow manage to get time and talk then thatz also just for 10-15 minutez...thatz it...I miss her...I miss conversing with her a lot...you know what diary there waz a time when we used to chat for hourz late night...about anything and everything...!!

There waz a time when we used to whatz app 24x7...there used to pass not even a single day without conversing with eachother but unfortunately now itz not even half...time has grabbed us both...she is extremely busy with her work and me with my studiez and examz...I don't even remember when we last met...when we had that eye contact...those beautiful romantic momentz...when we last felt eachother...I miss that time a lot...!!

At timez I wonder that even though we aren't frequently in touch with eachother...did it made OUR LOVE...OUR MAGICAL BOND weak...?? Well the answer is "NO...not at all"...infact it made our love even stronger coz even though we have physical distance...mentally we both are alwayz connected and this is what "LOVE" all about...love isn't just to talk to someone day night and saying I love you...love is to stay in eachother'z mind alwayz which bindz us together no matter how far or near we are...and I am glad that even though we aren't able to give eachother time we are still connected through our mind and our heart coz this is what love is all about...to stay in eachother'z heart alwayz n forever so alwayz remember "LOVE IS SPECIAL AND ITZ FROM WITHIN US"...!!

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/