Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

May Be I mISS u..May Be I von't



By  Unknown     06:08    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


3rd March .2013 around 12:45 a.m. I waz trying my best to concentrate on my studiez but somehow I couldn't...I waz again again checking out my phone...to check if I missed her message or call but I ended with sheer disappointment...another day passed by and we didn't had a talk...YES I MISS YOU...I miss you badly...I miss our beautiful midnight conversationz...I miss our crazy laughterz...I miss our idiotic pjz...I miss those 3 magical wordz...!! ♥


Itz not that she doesn't love me now...itz just that she is out of leisureness ...although she said that she will manage somehow and will definately call me no matter if itz just for 5 minz but she didn't...I understand her truly so I won't complaint also but itz just that I am so used to our talkz and our long conversationz that it hurtz when I don't talk to him...!! ♥

Sometimez I feel why do I miss her...?? Do I miss her coz I am addicted to her or do I miss her coz I love her...?? Well the answer to the question as per me is that addiction isn't love for sure but a true feeling from within which just makez you think of "HER" 24x7...which makez you feel attached...yes then may be itz love...I don't have any particular reason to miss her and this is what differenciatez love and addiction...if I have a reason to miss her then I will stop missing her the day the reason getz over...!! ♥

So basically I just miss her coz I miss her...no reasonz...so I can conclude that "YES...I TRULY LOVE HER"...missing someone special is one of the most crucial part in a relationship coz if your love is true then this space won't increase gap between the couple but will strengthen your relation...every relation has upz and downz and it totally dependz on you how you cope up with them...so for now I am just waiting and waiting and missing him...all I want to say is 

                              ''I MISS U AND I LOVE U'' 






About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/