Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

what LOVE really means???



By  Unknown     08:08    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
Dear heart...what do you think about LOVE...?? Well don't know about you but I find it a very unique and lovely emotion...itz something which givez me mixed feelingz...there is understanding...loyalty...fightz...possessiveness...jealousy...open mindedness...and above all and most importantly TRUST...and our LOVE recently went through itz biggest test wanna know what...??
A few weekz back my next visit luckily waz in Lucknow...itz exactly where she residez...I waz just feeling out of the world not just coz I am meeting her but also coz I get to spend loadz of time with her but unfortunately meh work waz so hectic that whole day just passed in office between filez and recordz...so ultimately we just had the night time to spend together...itz obvious she can't reside in the guest house where I waz staying so she asked me to "LIVE IN" with him for the 3 dayz I waz there in Lucknow...!!
Don't make assumptionz guys...I know what you are thinking...but to tell you that LIVE IN RELATIONSHIP isn't just about sex...itz also about living with your partner...staying with your partner...spending lotz of time with them...spending those romantic and beautiful momentz with them...holding eachotherz handz while watching late night movie...playing the stare game...sleeping on his shoulder while hugging him...just falling in LOVE with eachother again and again each time we see eachother...yes...this is what LIVE IN RELATION is all about...!!
Specially we being in a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP...these 3 dayz were the most special and wonderful dayz of my life coz these dayz I realized what true love is all about...we got to know eachother even better...it waz like a future practice for us both to live with eachother like a couple...on the contrary I would also like to suggest you that we should go for it only if we have full faith in our partner otherwise this can prove to be adverse...but since I have full faith in him all I want to say is
                "YES...LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPZ AREN'T THAT BAD EITHER...!!"


About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/