Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

*Being Insecure*



By  Unknown     10:50    Labels:,,,,, 


--------------------------------------




Insecurity.. Fear of losing your loved one.. ! Feeling that.. She will go away from me.. I will be left alone as earlier.. ! I know she loves me a lot.. But I am still afraid.. Because I can not afford to lose her... Distance.. Issues between us.. Nothing were going right.. So for the first time I felt Insecure.. ! I was just not able to accept it..

.. " You know something.. I am feeling insecure sweetheart... " I said..

.. " But why cutie<yes! i was that 4 her>..? Did I said something wrong..? " She replied..

.. " No.. But these days are not going good for us..So I am afraid.. " I was upset..

.. " So what... Every relationship have ups and down.. " She tried to make me understand..

.. " Yes, But I am feeling I will get replaced.. I am not able to keep you happy a single day.. " I almost cried..

.. " Shut up.. who told you dat.. You stop thinking from Tubbu ( Tubelight :P ) mind.. " She said..

.." Cutie.. Please dont feel insecure.. No one can replace you ever.. Have faith in your love..♥ " She replied with lots of love.. I smiled..

.. Its not wrong to feel insecure.. If I am insecure abt my Love.. Does it mean I dont have faith in her..? No.. Its just I am afraid to lose her... Its obvious if you love some one so truly.. I am glad that she understood me.. When your partner is feeling insecure, Dont think they dont have trust on you.. In fact, make them believe that nothing can makes you both apart..

.. Insecurity shows how much Your partner means to you.. Boys always feel jealous.. Insecure when they see their partner getting close with another guy.. Its natural.. ! It doesnt mean that you will bind your partner.. Just try to make her understand what you are afraid of.. I am sure it will avoid distance between both.. :) :) . Its always a good feeling that some one is afraid of losing you.. ! IF Love is True nothing can destroy it..

.. " Most Amaz¡ng Part Of Love .. !!

Its When Others Always Try To Steal Your Partner..

But, Still Your Partner
Always Choose To Stay With You..♥ .. "

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/