Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

HERE COMEZ THE END AGAIN...!! ♥



By  Unknown     11:28    Labels:,,,,, 
                                

Itz 31st December again...seemz like yesterday when I celebrated the New year 2012 with my friendz n family...when I made those New Year Resolutionz...when we partied...when we made some new promisez...when we all enjoyed n celebrated that new start...n now we are again going for a new start in the next few hourz...itz so strange...time is actually flying...n for me atleast 2012 just simply flew away...!! ♥

This year waz a wonderful one...I learnt many thingz...I got to know myself even better...I found myself a bit more mature as well...I learnt some positivitiez n negativitiez of life...this year waz full of fun n excitement...made new friendz...broke up with some...fell in love...fought with my loved onez...patched up...learned to move on...discovered that hapiness liez in small thingz that we do for our loved onez n the list goez on...this year waz a bit sad for me as well...I lost some of my really close onez...met accident...recovered...but overall if I see then 2012 waz a really beautiful time of my life which I can never forget...!! ♥

I will definately cherish this year throughout my life...n why not...?? After all life is beautiful n really worth living...life is like a chain...a circle...it revolvez around n again comez to the same point...same way we are at the brim point today n after a few hourz a new circle...a new chain will start...so let'z promise to try n make this start even better...to try n improvise ourself...to try n make our life even better so that we can say that YES...!! 2013 waz even wonderful then 2012...!! ♥

I want everyone to join handz together n promise to oneself to make 2013 worth it...As scope of improvement is alwayz there...I want everyone to cherish this beautiful moment n live this wonderful life gifted by the Almighty as joyfully as you can...coz life is to live n to make it count n worth living each n every moment...so "BEST OF LUCK" to everyone for this new start...God bless...cheerz...!!

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/