Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

YES...I DO...I DO...I DO...COZ I LOVE U...!! ♥



By  Unknown     11:23    Labels:,,,,, 

She smiled... I held her waist...pulled her closer...looked straight into her eyes ..took out a beautiful ring from my pocket...bowed like a true gentleman n said..."I promise that I will love u from the core of my heart always ..I LOVE U my angel...Will u be my life partner...??" ♥




She was just jaw dropped...for a moment seemed like the world had stopped...for a second she was out of senses ..Her heart pounded out... thousands of things were running in her mind...She was thinking that what happened to me suddenly...?? Earlier I just wanted to be her BFF n nothing more than that due to the expected future complications in our relationship then suddenly what happened to me...?? But all she could say at that mesmerizing moment was "YES OF COURSE...I LOVE U TOO!!" n I just forgot everything...with a big smile on my face I just hugged her tight...for me it was my dream come true...!! ♥

The very next moment I apologized for my past behavior ..I said that when she spoke her heart out to me that day...I called her immature n didn't took her words seriously...she thought she just said all that in vain...but when I gave it a thought calmly I realized that somewhere at the end she was right..."WHEN THERE IS A WILL...THERE IS DEFINITELY A WAY"...!! ♥

Itz our strong will from the past 2 years to be together...we are a perfect match for each other ..we know that...we have realized that quite often...we have realized that SHE is my "ANGEL" n I am her "MR.RIGHT"...even after such realization just due to some difficulties ..that too expected difficulties why to kill our love...?? Why to kill this beautiful relation...?? Why to put a "BFF" full stop on it...?? ♥

There are problems in every relationship...running away from those problems are easy but it isn't a solution either...facing those problems is definitely a one...we decided to face all the problems together that we will face in our future...we decided to tackle all the problems holding each other's hand...coz at the end at-least we will be "TOGETHER"...n thats what matters the most...we just have one life n I guess we have the right to live it our own way n do what we want to...to choose our life partner n stay with them paying every possible cost it takes ..at the end at-least there will be no regrets in our minds that what if we could have given it a try...may be we would have been together...so better to make "May be together" as "Definitely be together"...!! ♥

We learnt a lesson...a lesson for a lifetime..."COMPLICATIONS ARE A FREE GIFT WITH EVERY RELATION...DON'T RUN FROM THEM...INSTEAD FACE THEM TOGETHER FROM THE FRONT...COZ WHERE THERE IS LOVE...THERE IS DEFINITELY A SOLUTION"...!! ♥

We decided to never let go off our "MAGNETIC BOND"...two magnets ..who always cling each other n incomplete without each other...We decided to never let go this "perfect bond"...just like two sides of the same coin... coz somewhere or the other we know that this bond is forever n we will cherish it always n throughout our lifetime...!! ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/