Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

BEING POSSESSIVE..!!♥



By  Unknown     07:34    Labels:,,,,, 


Itz been more than a calendar can count since we are in relation...to be honest the two most important thingz in any relation...trust n understanding...we have both...I trust her a lot...at timez even more than myself...n I understand her a lot as well...she also understandz me well but not that well either...overall we have a good tuning...a nice and lovely bond to be cherished...!! ♥





I really can't even think of letting go off this bond...I get scared even by the wildest thought that how would I survive without her...Yes...!! I am possessive about her...and at timez...even over possessive...but is it a really bad thing to be possessive...?? If something which belongz to u n u are afraid of loosing it so I guess itz quite natural n evident to be possessive...!!




This incidence happened a few monthz ago when "HE" entered her life...he waz her classmate...new admission...I felt insecured by the way she started talking about him...almost everyday I used to hear about the talks...n sometimez even alone...I just couldn't bear it...I can't share her with anyone...after all she is mine...!!




So one fine day I pinged "him" myself n told him that "SHE IS MINE" n I don't like his getting too involved with her...he just smiled n said "ok"...she waz a bit upset when he came to know about that incidence...may be she is right...I shouldn't have done this but the fact remainz that "I LOVE HER"...from the core of my heart...n I can't afford to share her with anyone...I am not saying she shouldn't get involved with any guy except me...I am just saying don't get too involved with any guyl except me...!!




At timez galz don't understand a guy'z<real> mentality...She simply said "stop being POSSESSIVE"...well why can't she understand a simple thing that why I got possessive...?? Why she gave me a chance to be possessive...?? I explained these thingz to her...she said she will give it a thought...I hope she will understand my mindset soon...!! ♥




So at timez itz good to be possessive...coz itz the best way out to show that "MINE IS MINE"...!! ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/