Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

Angels Cry..



By  Unknown     10:33    Labels:,,,,, 



I shouldn't have walked away


I would've stayed if you said


We could've made everything OK


But we justThrew the blame back and forth


We treated love like a sport


The final blow hit so lowI'm still on the ground






I couldn't have prepared myself for this fall


Shattered in pieces curled on the floor


Super natural love conquers all'Member we used to touch the sky


And






Lightning don't strike


The same place twice


When you and I said goodbyeI felt the angels cry


True love's a giftWe let it driftIn a storm


Every nightI feel the angels cry






C'mon babe can't our love be revived


Bring it back and we gon' make it right


I'm on the edge just tryin' to survive


As the angels cry






I thought we'd be forever and always


You were serenityYou took away the bad days


Didn't always treat you right


But it was OK


I do somethin' stupid


And you still stay with me






But you can only go for so long


Doing the one you claim to love wrong


Before too much is enough


You look upFind your love gone


And






We were so good together


How come we could not weather


This storm and just do better


Why did we say goodbye






'Cause lightning don't strike


The same place twice


When you and I said goodbye


I felt the angels cry


True love's a gift


We let it driftIn a storm


Now every night


I feel the angels cry...
                                                    


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/