Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

YES...OF-COZ I DO !!!A LOT MUCH



By  Unknown     11:31    Labels:,,,,, 




1st day passed by...we didn't talked...I just couldn't concentrate on any work...my mind waz just involved in her n her thoughtz...whole day long I just couldn't think anything else except her...only she n nothing else...!! ♥








2nd day passed...I started missing her badly...seemed as if monthz have passed by n we haven't conversed...I really wanted to speak to her but I somehow controlled myself...!! ♥


3rd day...I just couldn't bear it anymore so I decided to call her that night no matter what...but the same day evening she called me...I can't tell how much glad I waz from within when I heard her voice...I almost cried...she said she waz missing me badly n can't remain without talking to me...I can never forget that day...it waz indeed really special for both of us coz that very day we realized how much madly we were in "LOVE" with eachother...!! ♥


Itz quite evident we can't survive without eachother...suddenly in between our chit chatz she said she wanted to meet me...my heart just skipped a beat when she said that...but the question waz "HOW"...?? coz she can't come to DELHI...n she was simple lucknow school girl...so I said I will come to Lucknow to meet her on her birthday...3rd December 2011<i was 1 month late>...OMG...I waz superduper excited...just 21 dayz to go...I just couldn't sleep that night just by the thought that how it would feel when she will be right infront of me...when we will have a direct eye contact...when she will converse with me face to face...how would she find me personally...?? Will she like me the same way she used to like on phone....?? What would happen next...?? ♥


All these questionz n thoughtz just took me away...dayz passed by...n everyday my curiousity to meet her just grew deeper n deeper...dose were ending pals ...n we celebrated our reunion in our own way through whatz app n bbm...n our phone chatting ofcourse...1st Decenber went by in my shopping n self grooming ofcourse coz I really wanted to look my best day after 2mrw...since it waz my first official date...She had planned to go to a lounge with me in a famous mall to make it the most special day for both of us..!! ♥


Finally the most awaited day..."3rd December.2012" came...she said that she will be at the mall at 11 a.m....I woke up early that morning n started to dress up...it waz chilling cold out there...U know how Lucknow's winter is...but I still kept fashion on priority :p ...I wore blue check shirt with blue<low waist>denim n paired it with levis converse n a lil spiky hairz...I managed somehow 2 luk nice...n waz hoping she will like me...itz 11 a.m. n she waz already standing at the entrance before me...I like punctual guyz...I saw her...she waz looking quintessential beauty ...N the very next moment she saw me too...I started walking towardz her...!! ♥


My heart waz beating faster n even faster with every step I waz taking towardz him...butterfliez flying in my stomach...thousandz of thingz running in my mind...n the very next moment we were right infront of eachother looking straight into eachother'z eyez...that magical eye contact just took it all...we shaked handz n greeted eachother with a big smile...killer stuff seriously...I noticed she waz blushing...awww...so cute...but somehow she noticed that I waz feeling a bit shy...may be coz of havin such divine right infront of me...I wazn't able to open up...she could feel it...but someone had to break the ice so I thought of making him comfortable...I started conversing the same way I used to converse on phone...the same stupid talkz...the same laughter...the same facez I used to make...the same idiotic PJz...gradually she also came to his real sense...after a while we went to the lounge...as we settled down there she said she wanted to ask me something...n before I could say "Yes ask"...she smiled n said..."DO U LOVE ME...??"

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/