Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

AND I LIED AGAIN....!!



By  Unknown     08:57    Labels:,,,,, 








Have u ever loved someone from the core of your heart...?? Have u ever felt that there is that someone extremely special without whom you can't survive...?? Do u love someone unconditionally...?? Well...I did...I still remember the first time I saw her...I fell for her then n there itself...our magical eye contact just took it all...it has been yearz since we in a relationship...thingz were going smooth...but the real question was until when...??




And guess what...?? I got the answer to my question...I don't know why I started feeling that the attention she used to give me earlier...that attention she waznt giving me now...I felt as if he started to take me lightly...she wazn't ignoring me ofcourse...but the attention I alwayz used to get...now I am not getting...I am used to it now...I am used to his pampering...the way she used to compliment me...the way she alwayz used to make me feel special...the way she alwayz treated me like a prince..why she has changed...?? I started missing the old her...seemed like I am no more her priority now...!!




Monthz passed by n one day I met a small accident...suddenly her behaviour towardz me changed...I could feel the old her again...may be because of her possessiveness towardz me...or may be because of the fear of loosing me...what so ever the reason may be...the thing which mattered the most is that I got the same old pampering which I was seeking from her since long...but after a few weekz she changed again...I just want to be her priority..thatz it..Yes I waz being selfish...but I am used to being her priority so I started "LIEING"...!!




My first lie..."Sweetheart I am depressed...I no more want to live"...she again started to give me attention which I waz seeking for by consoling me...!!




My second lie..."I think I may shift to jaipur"...she started to talk even more time with me then usual coz of the fear of parting from me...!!




My third lie..."My parentz are thinking of my marriage in the coming 1-2 yearz"...n my liez just continued...1 after another...with every lie I made the situation even more excentric...!!




I got so habitual of it now that I just couldn't resist myself from lieing...after every lie I used to make a promise that itz the last one...but since promisez are meant to be broken...I never followed it...monthz passed by..n one fine day we were sitting together when she suddenly asked me..."have u ever lied to me..??" She waz looking straight into my eyez...n trust me I just couldn't lie to her this time...tearz rolled down my eyez..s.he waz stunned to see me like that..she asked..."why u crying dear..??" I just hugged her n said...




"YES..I LIED...I LIED TO U A LOT OF TIMEZ BUT IT WAZ U...U CHANGED YOUR BEHAVIOUR TOWARDZ ME WHICH FORCED ME TO DO SO...N THE FACT RIGHT NOW IS THAT I DID ALL THIS COZ I LOVE U...MADLY...HONESTLY...CRAZILY...DEEPLY N TRULY..PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME...I NEED U.."




She waz upset...extremely upset for a few dayz but after a while she gave a thought on what I said...she realized that somewhere it waz her mistake as well...if she didn't had changed then all this would never have happened...if she had alwayz given me the same level of priority n attention likes she used to give me in the beginning of our relation then I would have never lied to her...yes I waz selfish everytime I lied but I love her n I can't afford to loose her either...now since we both have realized our mistakez...we both mutually decided 2 thingz




1) I wont lie ever 




2) She will alwayz treat me like a prince 




I got a lesson for a lifetime..."NEVER GIVE SOMEONE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE...N IF U DO THEN BE PREPARED TO RETAIN IT ALWAYZ COZ THE DAY U DIDN'T...NEGATIVITIEZ WILL CONFER...!!" 




Roy

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/