Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

Sometimes I *Wonder*.. ♥



By  Unknown     11:42    Labels:,,,,, 

-

--------------------------------------------------




" What are you thinking so much ..? " She asked me.. I was lost somewhere..




.. " I am trying to measure My love for you.. " I said wid confused face..




" Wat...?? " She smiled..




" Yes I really want to know how much I love you.. " still confused.. I answered..

" And why you want to know that..? " She took my hand in her..

" So that I can tell you that how much you mean to me..But I am not able to find answer " I looked down..

She placed her hands on my palm and made me luk in2 her eyes.. " You know wat cutie.. Your eyes speaks everything to me.. You dont need to find words to express your love for me.. "

.. I smiled.. " Naaaaaaah.. But I still want to find that answer.. "

She laughed, " You are full gone case.. Ok thn think and let me know.. " I tried a lot to find answer but culdn't..

.. I know I love her.. She is my world.. But I cant express in words.. I can only say ' I Love You' , But sometimes its not enough.. Because I really want dat she should know how much she is important to me.. Watever I do, I think of her.. I always relate her with watever I do..

..When we are in love we always say many things to our partner.. But sometimes words are not enough to express your feelings.. Because Action speaks louder than words.. Doesnt matter how old your relationship is, Always try to make your partner feel special.. Never miss a single chance to tell them How much they are important in your life.. And never get tired of doing small things for them.. These small things means a lot in relationship.. Never get stuck in your life so much dat you start taking your partner for granted.. A small ' I Love You' wont take much time and It will always strengthen your relationship..Expressing your feelings makes it special.. :) :)

.. Sometimes I *Wonder* if she can actually see What she means to me..?? How much I love her..?? And If she really can see it in my Eyes.. I *Wonder* ... ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/