Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

That Is The One Thing...You Know "What"



By  Unknown     03:48    Labels:,,,,, 


Blinking of my lappi ova my,wanting of soft tissues to tap over her,holding of a cup of cafe-frappe... actually its all not meant for you...but these are the sweet yet interesting parts of my life.I don't have any new adventures,new enjoyments but i'v that small yet a big part of happiness.

The life changed after i born...i mean i fall in love.The moment i saw my angel i realize i'v heart beat. It wasn't meant to end but time melted like chocolate brownie< cos i love it> and she passed from the eyes...not from heart.She made the lasting forever impression in my heart.It wasn't her sexiness cos she has it naturally but it was her cuteness that adore me.

Well!you may be thinking why am i statin these now?why am i wriiting non-sense?

But evry i'v juz some lines to say,"Love and life never runs as uh say...they make you move on their track but its upto you ...whether you choose them rightly or not...will you turn to answer them or not....mine happpened and m lucky to be in love...r you?

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/