Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

AM I UNLUCKY....???



By  Unknown     10:41    Labels:,,,,, 


My best friend n me were at CCD discussing about our love life....he said hez upset coz her gf didn't met him n give him time from the past 1 week....n said tht he will not talk to her until she go out with him ...he said he feelz unlucky to be with her as she doesn't give her enough time...UNLUCKY...?? Yes...!! He called himself unlucky just coz his gf didn't met him from the past 1 week....!!!




I thought that if hez unlucky....then what am I....?? In which category do I belong....??? I last met her 11 monthz ago when she came in marriage n I don't know when next she is gonna come....she hardly callz once in 2-3 dayz....we don't get to see each other often...we don't get to feel each other....hug each other....we can't hangout often....we can't go out for lunch....dinner....we can't party often...in short my best friend is in a much better position than I am....but still hez not satisfied...!!







In life we usually never get satisfied by what we have....rather we just pound for more...we just keep demanding more n more....but once we should stop n think what all do we possess....we must value what we have....we must respect what we have....n must feel proud of it....I don't have a perfect love life....infact not even a regular one but still I find myself LUCKY....lucky coz shez in my life....lucky coz even after all these complicationz she lovez me from the bottom of her heart....lucky coz she is and will be there for me....alwayz n forever....!!!

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/