Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

AM WAY TOO USED TO IT NOW" ♥



By  Unknown     07:23    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


17th February.2013 late night around 12:15...I waz warm and cosy in my bed ready to sleep when suddenly my phone vibrated...I waz shocked to see that who would call me at this time...I half opened my eyez and saw it waz "HIM"...I waz thunderstruck to see his call...after 12 dayz he contacted me...yes "12 DAYZ"...can you imagine diary...?? At one point of time...he waz the same guy who couldn't even spend a day without conversing with me...the same guy who used to talk to for hourz tirelessly...the same guy who said that I am his foremost priority and will alwayz be...!!
I don't know what happened suddenly...why this gap arised between us...between our relationship...we had no fightz...no argumentz...no tauntz...nothing at all...we were happy as alwayz then why this gap...?? Itz not that I didn't tried to contact her...I contacted her many timez but everytime she ignored my call n didn't reply to any message of mine...YES...I WAZ HURT...she hurt me...her ignorance hurt me a lot...it killed me from within...I used to cry but when I saw that she doesn't even bother to know if I am alive or not then I also changed me behaviour...coz everything has a limit and his ignorance crossed my patience limit now...!!
I decided to stay happy even if itz without her...it waz very difficult in the beginning...whole day long all I could think waz "HER"..."ONLY HER"...her thoughtz surrounded me but I controlled myself somehow and didn't contact him...and you know what diary...?? It worked...yes it did work...after a week I GOT USED TO HER IGNORANCE...now I stopped waiting for her call...I just diverted my attention to other thingz...and day by day I started getting better and better...now after 12 dayz she is contacting me...while thousandz of thingz were flooded in my mind...I just picked her call normally and said "HELLO"...!!
She called me up for some work...I helped her out and waz just about to cut the call when she suddenly said "Hey stop...you don't wanna talk...?? You sound so changed...!!" I replied "I want to talk but not now as I am a bit sleepy and I have other prioritiez in my busy life just like you have...!!" She waz a bit shocked hearing my reply...may be she felt guilty...she apologised...I forgave her asalwayz but I don't think I will be ever the same as I waz before

"COZ ITZ NOT THAT I DON'T GET HURT NOW...ITZ JUST THAT I AM WAY TOO USED TO IT NOW"


                                             

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/