Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

A Fresh Start...



By  Unknown     10:09    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


A year back...24th February.2012 around 5 p.m. I waz with my college buddiez enjoying our college fest...we were at the "FLOWER SHOW" and were enjoying the beauty and serenity of nature...the dew...the freshness...the charisma that those pretty flowerz had waz just out of the world...while I waz enjoying the flower show I saw a girl noticing me...somehow even I noticed her...she looked sweet...that waz for the first time we had an eye contact...!!
She smiled...I smiled back...there waz a calmness and innocence in his eyez and on his face...I could feel that...as they say whenever you have to judge someone'z personality just notice his/her eyez...you will come to know exactly what sort of intensionz the person has got...after 3-4 timez of eye contact and smile exchange I finally approached me...my friendz obviously started teasing me...although I didn't liked her in that sense but I just felt like talking to her once coz our heart is the best judge to choose our friendz n my heart clearly said that she should be my friend...!!
We had a talk...we both introduced ourselvez and I got to know she waz from my college itself...we exchanged numberz and started whatz apping...day by day...week by week...our friendship grew and after a few monthz I started to count her in my college best buddiez...yesterday we officially completed 1 year of our friendship...this whole journey from being stranger to best friend is just fantastic...seemz so strange that someone whom I didn't even knew a year back is presently one of the most special personz in my life...!!
Often in life we face such situationz where we interact for the first time with someone totally unknown and trust me...one meeting...one eye contact...one long and healthy conversation is enough to judge a round about personality of a person...itz enough to judge that would we like to meet the person again or not...in my case I am actually glad that I gave a chance to "HIM"...that I gave "A FRESH START" to him and our friendship...so all I want to say is come out of the shell...converse and interact with new people...try and make new friendz...coz

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE YOUR TIME BEING ALONE...!!

                                                                                     
                           

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/