Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

NOTING without uh...



By  Unknown     02:20    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
I only miss you A little you could say 
A little too much 
A little too often and 
A little more Everyday

When they told me you were gone
It was all I could do to keep trying to hold on
Without you there to catch me, it was too hard
I let go and fell, and it tore me apart

These hands you used to hold
Have been getting very cold
Without you here to protect me
I’m all alone.






About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/