Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

choice-i made it ryte



By  Unknown     01:06    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
Itz silence n I am in my room….all alone….tick tock tick tock…I see the clock striking 1 a.m. Suddenly tearz rolled down my eyez when I recalled what she said a while ago….she asked me to choose between her n my best friend….how could she…how could she expect me to make this choice….!!!

I know my best friend from the past 7 yearz….almost double the time since I have known her….she waz alwayz with me in my upz n downz…even in situationz in which she left me alone…my best friend waz alwayz there to support me….infact it waz none other than my best friend herself who gave me the suggestion to try going into a relationship with her….we have partied together….laughed together….cried together….we have had so much gossipz…crazy talkz….lively momentz which I can never ever forget….then how can he expect me to forget all this n put a full stop on my friendship with my best friend….?? 

Very easily she sayz she will breakup if I didn’t leave my best friend…what should I do…?? If I choose “her”….I will loose my best friend which I can’t afford to do so at any possible cost….n if I choose my “best friend”….I will have to loose her…shez my love….I can’t afford to loose her either…ohh God….why me….?? why I have to choose….?? This choice is nothing but a one sided game in which whatever I do….whom so ever I choose….I will loose no matter what….!!!

Often in life we get situationz in which we need to make deadly chiocez….choicez which make us loose….mentality n emotionally….but at the end we have to choose n even I made my choice….I chose my “BEST FRIEND”….yes u heard it right….my best friend….coz u know when I told this dilemma of mine to her…she simply smiled n waz ready to give up our friendship saying that she just wantz my hapiness whether itz with her or without her….I realized at that moment who really lovez me…my girl-friend wazn’t even bothered that how much emotionally disturbed I waz due to her n on the other hand my best friend waz supporting me asalwayz….I made my CHOICE….n now after monthz I feel proud on my decision….yes….I made the right choice….!!! ♥



                                          

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/