Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

LOVE IS...



By  Unknown     06:39    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
I met Her several times before i really "met " her..

Something about her,even un tied hairs just spoke to me.

We fight ..sometimes she makes me angry and at other times I make Her mad
BUT
at the end of the day..We would ALWAYS come home to eachother..no matter how big or small the fight is..

We have had our own share of difficulties ,misunderstandings , insecurities and all ..
We don't always do the best job of communicating with each other but trust me i can't imagine my life with anyone else..

I never thought that She would become "home" for me..but she did..
All i need after a long tiring day is her telling me that its okay..that it'll all be better tomorrow :)..-believe me..she does make me feel like tomorrow would be a better day..and that it would be easier..

We don't have a huge house..or we don't get to see each other as often as we like.but we have each other...and that s enough for now..

just knowing that she is near..is enough..

2 years and 11 months--Time really does fly ..and in all this time,not once have i regretted anything..
all this time..my love for her has only grown ♥..

I am waiting for the day when i wouldn't have to wait to see her,the day when i would be with her..celebrating everyday of togetherness :)
____________________________________________

Love doesn't mean seeing eachother everyday.
Love means being with eachother when he/ she needs you.
Love isn't about gifts, chocolates or your bank balance.
Love can be as simple as just holding hands and sitting in some park enjoying the silence.
Love doesn't always have to be about kisses ..
Love can be you and him talking like two best friends, pouring your hearts out.

Love doesnt have to be the way it is glorified in books and movies. Love is far from all of it.
Its about spending your life with the person who means the most to you..

" I could take back those moments that snatched you away from me or maybe just wipe away those when you came to me for the first time and I looked into your eyes to realise what love is. "



                                  

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/