Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

* valentine Day :)



By  Unknown     11:17    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
it was mid night ...the most awaited day of the month or you can say day of LOVE just started...


it was already 1 and still she haven't called...
i know she is at her home and sleeps with her parentz..
i understand i always do but some time its just the emotion which matter ...but i love her to much and i didn't wanted to get upset..
i was just listening to our favorite songs...
ya i had a separate collection with folder name "our songs"
finally it was 2 and my eyes were burning thought i ll sleep just when i shut downed all application and went to sleep it was hardly 10 mins when my phone vibrated without looking at the screen i received..
she:hey beautiful i am so sorry for making you wait so long...
i was in sleep ...and she was hardly whispering i couldn't hear her clearly...
me:its fine..i wish we could meet today but i understand you have function to attend so yu went home ..
she:ya and sorry for calling yu so late..actually dad was not feeling well so he couldnt sleep finally he slept but i didn't wanted to take risk..
so i came to bathroom to talk to yu..
though i was in sleep i smiled that she went to washroom just to talk with me...we were talking about lot of stuff and few time she said what she wanted to do if she was around...
we talked for long hours but i was so tired ..but i knew tomorrow she ll be busy with function so she wont talk... my eyes were getting closed due to burning...while talking i said
me:baby i love you please dont ever leave me and please dont end the call or else i ll feel as if yu just left..
she:no jaan i wont leave just close your eyes....and think
i am sleeping right next yu , your head resting on my chest ..my one hand around your waist pulling you little more close and one hand caressing your cheeks...gave you kiss on your forehead...
i smiled once again actually blushed...
at around 5 in morning i was feeling cold so i woke up and noticed my phone was still on my ear..i checked the screen and call was still there and i said hello??
she instantly replied jaan what happened you woke up??had bad dream??i could sense worry in her voice...
me:no i was feeling cold so got up...and are you mad i mean who keeps the phone on hold for so long you should have slept na..and i am so sorry but i was so tired i just slept....
she:jaan its ohk and how can i leave you when you are sleeping in my arm how can i leave you alone ..what if you get scared and spoil your sleep...
i didnt get words to reply i just blushed once again...
me:jaan please sleep now....you might be tired we will talk in noon just make sure you complete your sleep..
she:baby just by starting the day by listening to your voice make me forget all my tiredness...
i wish she was around i would have given her the tightest hug ever possible...


and this was the best Valentine gift i ever got...i realized what i mean to her...i mean this is 21st century who stay awake in washroom just cause they are part of some imagination...and i felt blessed to have her....:D


About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/