Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

take me with uh...



By  Unknown     02:24    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
Meet me under the moon tonight
Take me to a place where it's just me and you
Not even a soul can find usHold my hand
Keep it warm
Look into my eyes
Let them shineRemind me of the love we had

So deep we were inseparable
So great not even hell could break us Make me laugh
Like I used to when I never stopped
Make me smile

The smile that glittered on my faceHelp me remember the love we had


As we sit under the stars
Tell me the story'sHold me in your arms
Keep me close

Protect me from everything
Like your life depends on itShow me everything
Remind me of the love
That connection that wouldn't breakSing me to sleep
Make my nightmares into dreams
Kiss me on the cheek
Make me feel lovedHelp me remember
The happiness that we had

That made us inseparableHold me like I'm your little child
Never let me go
Let me sleep in your arms
As you protect me with your lifeOn this night
With you by my side
Please remind me of the love we once had





About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/