Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

coz i cn't name it...



By  Unknown     11:06    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


Some relationz in life are special….extremely special….some relationz in life are just meant to be….some relationz in life are just uncommendably beautiful….my relation with her is also somewhat similar….shez not my
girl-friend….nor she is just a best friend….shez more than best friend n less than my girl-friend….!!

We know eachother from the past 7 yearz….I still remember the first time we met….I didn’t liked her much at that time n couldn’t think even in my wildest dreamz that she could ever be so damn special for me….but who knew what waz in take for me next….now she is my closest buddy….my life….people think we are in love…..well yes…!!! We are in love….but it isn’t necessary that if a guy n a girl love eachother they have to go in a relationship on the spot….where is it written….?? Sometimez my friendz ask that why u both don’t into a relationship officially….?? They say that we hangout together….we are alwayz with eachother….we can’t survive without eachother….basically we love eachother….the world knowz….then why can’t we go in an official relationship….?? Whatz the big deal…??
Well it is actually a very big deal…atleast for me it is…I just smiled n said that I am a “one man girl”….I can’t just step into a relationship like that…if I will go into a relation it will be forever….so I need time to realize if she is actually my miss. right….?? Is she the one for whom I can do anything…?? Is she my unconditional love…?? And the same goez for her as well….even she needz to realize if i am her shona with whom she can spend her entire life….we both are waiting to realize if we both are actually in love….if we both are actually prepared to be in a relationship….If we both are mentally prepared to face the complicationz….the upz n downz together…so till then we won’t go in a relation….!!!
We have got atleast 60 yearz of our life more to live with our life partner ofcourse….so atleast a few yearz time is justified enough to judge our life partner…right….?? How can someone spend his whole remaining life with someone u don’t even know properly…choosing our life partner is definitely one of the most crucial decision n one must take it properly….there is no scope of a wrong decision or regret in future….we don’t want to blame eachother in future for our wrong decision….thatz why we both aren’t in a relationship…we both are simply waiting to see if we are compatible enough….if we are made for eachother….if we both are actually eachotherz soulmatez…..the day we both find the answer to be “YES”….we will declare our relationship officially….so till than hez my 

“MORE THAN FRIEND N LESS THAN LOVER” n I am proud of it…..!!! ♥


                           

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/