Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

exchange...i wsh it never happened



By  Unknown     10:52    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
 Everything was going wrong between us.. 
                                               She was not the same.. She was ignoring me..lying to me.. We were hardly talking for few mins in those days.. I knew something is wrong.. I tried to ask her many times.. But she only said, "That's your miss understanding CUTIE, Everything is alright between us.. Dnt worry." .. And I tried to make myself believe that she is right.. I am just over thinking. But deep inside I knew that it was not the truth.

..Long distance relationship are always based on *Trust*.. Because you cant see each other..U have to believe watever your partner says..And I did the same.. One late night I suddenly woke up.. I took my cell and dialed her number.. I was shocked..I couldn't believed wat I heard.. It was showing busy.. I was afraid.. But still I told myself that she might be talking wid her friend.. I called her again.. She disconnected my call on second line.. It was still on waiting.. I tried to sleep.. Early morning it was 5 am ..I again tried to call her.. And damn.. it was still waiting.. Now I knew it was not his friend..

.. I knew the truth still I didnt wanted to come on conclusion so I asked her next day..

She answered, "He is just my friend Cutie."

I asked her, " Is he is so important for you, that you cant even pick up my call on waiting..?"

She told, " he wouldn't felt good..If I would have kept him on waiting.."

I shouted , " And wat about me Damn it.. ! I was calling you till early morning.."

.. And That was first time I felt.. Yes I was being *Replaced* .. She was more concerned about someone Else's feelings than mine.. We argued alot.. Every second of argument I was dying with the pain that someone had stolen my place in her *life*.. Now that had became a routine.. Daily late night I used to call her and it was on waiting.. I messaged her..I was begging .. crying "please pick up my call once.." But she didnt.. She knew very well from wat I was suffering.. But she only replied, " I cant disconnect his call."

.. I spent all those night sleepless..crying.. fighting for my love.. But it was already too late..I never thought in dreams dat dis could happened with me.. Because I was in a false believe that I am doing more than she could expect from her partner.. But no..I was wrong.. Those days were like a hell for me.. She kept telling me that he is just a friend.. But I knew it was not truth.. I loved her so much that even was unable to break relation. Even just before my exam .. Whole night I was crying and next day I went for exam.. Paper was worst bcoz I didnt studied .. I realized wat wrong I was doing with my life.. I stopped myself der..

.. Few days later she realized her mistake or may be my value.. Watever..! She saw dat I was not more fighting with her.. She apologized for her mistake.. But wat was the use.. She couldnt give me my sleepless nights back.. and more dan dat my exams.. I accepted her apology but I lost respect for her..Even after my lots of try I was not able to make things right between us.. I suffered biggest pain of my life..
                 
                          Being *Replaced*.. 
So I decided to close dat chapter.. It was hurting me but staying der was more difficult.. !

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/