Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

Yes..!! May be Promisez are meant to be broken....!! ♥



By  Unknown     10:44    Labels:,,,,,,,, 

4 yearz....7 monthz....6 dayz...hmmm...itz indeed a long time since we have been in a relationship...we are the perfect couple..."made for eachother typez"...we are extremely compatible...we know eachother really well...our strengthz...weeknessez...our likez...dislikez...our choicez...n just everything...whenever we were together we were so happy that she alwayz used to make "PROMISES"...!!

Her 1st Promise - I will never hurt u my love...!! ♥

Her 2nd Promise - U are my life n I can't live without u...!! ♥

Her 3rd Promise - I won't ever leave u...!! ♥

All her promisez one after another just made me trust her n love her even more...It waz like I started to follow her blindly...whatever she said seemed right...seemed like my own brain has stopped working...it'z impact waz so terrific that I actually stopped thinking from my perspective...even for a mere thing it waz just her n her perspective which mattered to me now...seemed like life can't be more "PERFECT"...everything waz so smooth n good...but as they say "when thingz are going over smooth n perfect...then thatz the sign of an approaching storm"...n guess what...?? It proved to be true...!!

One fine day she called to meet me n said itz something very important she wantz to tell me...

she said "I WANT TO BREAKUP"... trust me I just couldn't move when she said that...my sensez stopped working...my heart started beating faster n even faster...my mind flooded with zillionz of questionz but all I could ask her waz a big "WHY...??"

She said she has family pressure n as she really respectz n lovez her family she can't go against them...she lovez me from the core of her heart but can't be with me as she can't hurt her family...I recalled her "PROMISEZ" which she made...!!

Her 1st Promise - But u hurted me my love...!! :'(

Her 2nd Promise - I am your life but u can definately live without me...!! :'(

Her 3rd Promise - But u are willingly ready to leave me...!! :'(

All fake promisez she made...Yes...!! I waz a fool who trusted her...I am not saying that she should have chosen me over her family but the fact remainz that why she made fake promisez when somewhere in her heart she knew she wouldn't be able to keep upto her wordz...my feelingz...my emotionz...my trust...my love...everything waz retained on those "3 GOLDEN PROMISEZ"...but she broke them all...I am extremely hurt n I am way too upset but now I want to make a "PROMISE" which I will retain at any cost...!!

I promise u my heart that "I WILL MOVE ON FROM HER"...!! ♥


This incidence gave me a lesson for lifetime... "NEVER FAKE PROMISEZ TO ANYONE AS ONCE BROKEN IT HURTZ LIKE A 1000 KNIFEZ STABBED IN YOUR HEART...!!" 

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/