Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

SORRY I MISUNDERSTOOD U...!! ♥



By  Unknown     11:56    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


19th January.2013

...Itz been 2 yearz since we together...to be honest I find myself extremely lucky to have "HER" as my gal...she is very caring n loyal...n above all she lovez me like crazy...whatelse could a guy desire off...?? 

But as they say when thingz are going over smooth thatz the time when an unknown storm is approaching...same waz the case with us when this incidence just spoilt everything between us...!! 

Due to our busy schedulez we weren't able to catch up quite often...after weekz we planned out a date on 18th 
January.2013...I waz extremely glad n excited...n why not..?? Itz so exciting to meet your only LOVE...to be with 
your only n only SPECIAL PERSON...everything waz set n planned when suddenly she called off n cancelled the plan late night on 17th saying that she has got some extremely important work which she will tell me in detailz later...!!

I got extremely furious when she cancelled the plan just like that...after a heated argument I just cut the call saying "I HATE U...!!" Next day morning instead of going to college just to refresh my mood I went with my friend for shopping in a Mall...n to my shock I saw "HER" there with a "GUY" hanging around in the same Mall...I waz literally heartbroken n shattered at that time...I mean she cancelled our "DATE" coz she wanted to hang around with that guy...I just went to "HER" then n there itself n removed her ring from my finger n gave it to her n shouted "DON'T U DARE CONTACT ME AGAIN...I HATE U...HUH...!!" n I went off...!!

She seemed embarrased n ran after me shouting..."CUTIE...WAIT IDIOT...ATLEAST LISTEN TO ME...!!" I literally started 
crying n shouting...I actually created a messy scene...we were the center of attraction there...everyone waz into us to know what waz actually happening but my emotionz were just out of control...she held me from my shoulderz n shouted "STOP REACTING STUPID...ATLEAST LISTEN TO ME ONCE...HE IS MY COUSIN BROTHER U GOT DAMN IDIOT...!!"

I waz just speechless at that moment..."WHAT..??" I shouted...then he entered into the conversation n said "Ohh so u are ROY...so this guy is my sister'z choice...nice to meet u boy...!!"

She shouted "he is my elder brother...he came yesterday night to meet me n my family n he is just here for today...thatz why I cancelled the plan coz he came specially to meet me n I wanted to spend some time with him...n u know what we were doing here...we were planning to buy something for u as an "APOLOGY GIFT" from my side...but u really don't deserve anything...now get lost...!!"

I waz ashamed n embarrased at the sametime...I waz so guilty that I couldn't utter even a "SORRY" to her...

"YES...I MISUNDERSTOOD HER...!!" 

Itz not that I don't trust her...itz just that I love her so much that I can't bear to see her with anyone except me...I just reacted like crazy n spoilt thingz between us...I apologized n after sometime she forgave me but these mere thingz are actually not good for a relationship...after this incidence I learnt a lesson...a lesson for a lifetime...

" THERE ARE ALWAYZ TWO SIDEZ OF A COIN...SO BEFORE REACTING N JUDGING WE SHOULD GET HOLD OF BOTH THE SIDEZ OR ELSE IT CAN SPOIL JUST EVERYTHING...!!" ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/