Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

sm whr abt 680 kms...meh heart beats



By  Unknown     10:09    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


               


Itz been almost a double year since we are together but however our couple is not like other couplez...we don't get to see eachother often...feel eachother often...meet eachother often...YES...u guessed it right...itz all coz we are in a "LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP"...I really miss her a lot...we converse with eachother once in a day atleast but still it doesn't seem enough...coz whenever I see my peer group enjoying n partying with their couplez...I feel really alone...I MISS HER alwayz...!! ♥




Before going into this relation we both were actually very reluctant...n why not..?? Long distance relation is after all very difficult to maintain...we need loadz of trust...loadz of determination...loadz of patience in order to keep up with the relation...it actually requirez huge amount of "ADJUSTMENT" from both sidez...however now a dayz social networking sitez like "FACEBOOK" n "SKYPE" has made it a bit easy to keep in touch but still long distance is a long distance relation...!! ♥




At timez I feel that is this relation actually worth it...?? Coz there are many situationz when I actually need her "PERSONALLY" for her guidance...for her support...for his advice...but unfortunately she can't be with me quite often n especially when I need her the most she is never here with me...we get to see eachother hardly once or twice in an year...so is it really worth...?? I thought n thought n came to a conclusion that "YES" they are definately worth the effort...!! ♥




Just imagine...itz so beautiful that you give all your trust...all your co operation...all your loyalty towardz a "SPECIAL PERSON"...the person for whom u can do just anything...the person with whom u can just be u...the person who lovez u unconditionally...it portrayz how much "DEEPLY" the couple is into eachother...how much determined they both are towardz eachother...how much they are striving to be with eachother n most importantly how much they are in "LOVE" with eachother...yes...we don't get to see eachother often...we can't hang around like other couplez...we can't celebrate n party together quite often...so what...?? Atleast we are "TOGETHER" n thatz what makez this long distance relation even special coz even after all these difficultiez we are "TOGETHER" n thatz what matterz the most...!! ♥




Even after all these hurdlez...all these difficultiez if the couple can manage to maintain their relation then I guess this in itself is the "BIGGEST PROOF" that how much they love eachother...how pure their love towardz eachother is...how blindly the couple "TRUST" eachother...I dont get to see him often n I miss him a lot...but whenever I think of this quote I just forget everything n be happy n thank the almighty for blessing me with "HIM"




"DON'T LET DISTANCE RUIN YOUR LOVE COZ A DAY FARTHER TO THE LAST TIME U SAW THEM...IS A DAY CLOSE WHEN THE NEXT TIME U GONNA MEET THEM" ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/