Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me


By  Unknown     01:52    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
----------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a guy who carry attitude.. But Yes I dont like to interact with new people much.. I cant start conversation easily.. But yes its only applicable when they are new.. Once I get close to some one they will know I am completely *Insane* .. :P

.. We were together in college from last one year.. But we hardly talked.. And so she thought I am a guy with full attitude.. Whenever I used to see her in black, my heart skipped a beat.. Yes kind of Crush.. But I never planned to get close to her..

One day in college I was absent in lectures so I needed PPTs.. I went to her, I asked her if she can forward me it.. She was agreed.. We exchanged our numbers.. And our FRIENDSHIP started.. Few casual messages turned into daily talks.. .. I dnt know why but just in few days she became close friend of mine... I started caring for her in very unusual way... I even shared biggest secrets of my life, which I hardly shared with any one.. Now she was no more unknown to me.. We became very close friends..

.. Even she shared her past with me.. After a broken relationship she was living her life as formality.. I didnt liked it.. I decided I will brought him back to her life.. And Thank God I succeeded.. I brought lots of smile on her face without any efforts.. ♥

.. We both cared for each other.. We were addicted to each other..

One day we had a fight.. .. I was angry.. we were standing on one side of road.. " I am going home.. " I said

" I dont know how to stop you.. But please stay with me if you can..I need you.. I am addicted you.. I am back in my life because of you.. I dont have words to explain your importance in my life.. I know I am stupid, I hurt you.. But I cant imagine my life without you.. " She was damm sad.. Not a single time she said she love me.. But I could feel that in every word she said..

My heart melted, " Please dont be sorry.. I am not leaving you..Dont worry.. " Damm I really cant see her sad.. That meeting didnt end at good point.. We both were back to home.. I was thinking about the moments we spent.. I took my cell and typed a message..

" I wont say I Love you.. I will make you feel I do.. "

" That I felt today.. You dont need to say this.. After hurting you so much.. You were there just for me.. " She replied back.. I smiled with tears in my eyes.. Tears of happiness.. ♥

... And thats how actually our Love Story started... No one proposed each other.. No one had intention to be in love with each other.. We both just wanted to make smile each other.. Even we dont know when we fell in love... It was just totally Unplanned Love Story... :)

.. One day she was my best friend and next day she became *Love of my Life* .. Today I also remember every moment of that special day.. Those moments which turned my life into heaven.. I and YOU turned into WE... Yes Life do change in a minute.. And I am loving this life because I have her.. :)

..You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before.
like a switch has been flicked somewhere. and the person who was just a friend is...
suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with..♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/