Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

it was not true-coz it ended..



By  Unknown     10:33    Labels:,,,,,,,, 


Itz been almost a month since we broke up...well actually not "WE"...it waz "SHE" who broke up...who dumped me coz of just no reason...I waz shattered...heart broken n above all "LOST"...lost in my own world...lost in her memoriez...in her so called "LOVE"...seemed like every song is portraying my situation...seemed like I have lost the inner ''ME''...my essence n myself...everything waz lost somewhere...I couldn't concentrate on anything...no work nothing...it waz her thoughtz...her talkz...her smile...her laughter...her wordz..."HER" who surrounded my mind 24x7...yes...I love her madly...truly n purely...!!

But she doesn't love me...infact she didn't even bother to know if I am alive or not...itz been 27 dayz since she broke up n not even once she contacted me...seemz like our 1 year relationship waz just of "ZERO" value in her life... but why...?? why she is doing so...?? Where did my LOVE for her lag behind...?? Why can't she still be with me...?? These questionz were just increasing day by day n so waz the curiosity to get itz answerz...but all I saw waz a "DEAD END"...so finally my friendz supported me n helped me recover...!!

Now I am almost recovered from the shock n reality of our breakup...I tried to start leading my normal life again...not for me but for my near n loved onez coz they care for me n can't see me upset n ruining myself the way I had been doing since long...but the real question is still unanswered...

"WHAT TO DO NOW...?? SHOULD I MOVE ON COMPLETELY OR STILL WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK...??

Well the answer to this question is extremely difficult coz on one hand is my "LOVE" n my "FEELINGZ" towardz her...my pure n true feelingz which isn't easy to ignore coz I still love her a lot from every piece of my broken heart...n on the other hand is my whole life...my family...my friendz who just want my hapiness...who care for me...who love me...who can't see me shattered the way I waz...so what should I do...??

Well in my case "SHE" didn't even looked back n bothered to contact me...Not even once she bothered to know how am I surviving without her...not even once she bothered to know if I am alive or not...this attitude of her clearly portrayz that "SHE HAS MOVED ON" n that too very easily...itz also quite evident that she doesn't loved me ever the way I did or else atleast once she would have contacted me directly or indirectly...so I have decided to "MOVE ON"...yes I will move on...n I will be determined enough to stay to my decision in future as well coz now if she ever triez to contact me I will never ever give her a chance again coz this decision is definately justified from each n every aspect... 




I know itz easy to say but damn difficult to move on in reality but itz not impossible either...so I will give myself a second chance n will give a fresh start coz I guess I deserve it...!!

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/