Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

...and i let you go!



By  Unknown     08:27    Labels:,,,,, 








Ever experienced a perfect relationship...?? I had one...but the more perfect the relation is...the more it hurtz when u see that relation being spoit...even in my dreamz I couldn't imagine that this could ever happen...She came n simply said she wantz to "BREAK-OFF<yes!it was end>"...reason being she thinkz she is so involved in me that she couldn't concentrate on anything else...she sayz her studiez...her career...her friendz...her family...she has put everything on stake to be with me...she literally blamed me for just no reason...!!







I just couldn't beleive when she said those wordz to me...seemed like she blamed me for everything negative that has ever happened in her life...n after all what did I do...?? What waz my mistake...?? Just that I loved her from the core of my heart...I waz extremely hurt...her wordz hurt my self-respect...it waz a slap on my dignity...I just asked her 1 question..."Do u really want to leave me...??"...without even thinking for a second she said "YES"...!!







I thought that if I ask her not to breakup n plead her n cry...then may be she won't breakup n give her decision a re-thought...but in this course I will loose all my self-respect in her eyez...my value in her eyez will obviously be finished...n she won't respect me ever...thingz won't be the same between us as well...but if I let her go n do what she wantz to...it will be a test of our love...coz if she really lovez me...sooner or later...she will difinately come back to me n if she didn't come back then may be our relation wazn't ever meant to be...so I chose my self dignity over her n decided to let her go...with loadz of courage...I said "OK..I won't disturb u again..tc"...!!







Those few monthz after our breakup were extremely difficult for me to cope up with...I tried 1000z of time to move on but I couldn't...Why...?? Why the hell I love her so much...her thoughtz...her memoriez were alwayz flooded in my mind...I couldn't sleep...couldn't study...couldn't eat...every night I used to cry...every song seemed like it'z made for me n my miserable situation...it'z been monthz n I am still waiting for her but she didn't came...I don't think she loved me...she didn't came...I lost all hope...!!







A few weekz later...it'z 14th January ...n It ws my birthday...clock striking 12...I waz excited for the 1st person who will call to wish me...n my phone rang...fuck...itz "HER"...my heart just skipped a beat...1000z of questionz running in my mind but all that I could say waz..."Hi"...she said "Happy Birthday SHONA"...trust me I wished I could record those 3 wordz coz I waz dieing to hear her voice...I wanted to hear them again n again n again...I just said "Thank u...waznt expecting your call"...suddenly she got emotional n apologized for what she did to me...she said she waz going through a bad phase of time n she had to blame someone so she chose "Me"...she said she wantz me back n that she missed me n lovez me truly...!!







I think I got my birthday gift...coz I got her back...monthz back may be time wazn't in our favour but now it is...I let her go coz I had a true beleif that if she also loved me she would come back to me n since she loved me truly she himself came back...love is all about being with someone willingly...not to keep someone with u forcibily...I am glad she came back willingly...time even tested my love towardz her...if I didn't love her truly I wouldn't have waited for her so long...may be time waz testing our love n I am glad our love won...!! ♥







I learnt a lesson for a lifetime - "IF U LOVE SOMEONE TRULY...LET IT GO...IF IT COMEZ BACK TO U...ITZ YOURZ N IF IT DOESN'T...IT WAZ NEVER MEANT TO BE"...!!

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/