Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

hmm,,,I do understand you



By  Unknown     10:22    Labels:,,,,,,,, 

Itz been almost a dual course since we together...2 year meanz 24 monthz...750 dayz approx...I guess itz a good enough time to "UNDERSTAND" someone...yes we do know n understand eachother really well...we know our likez n dislikez...our pros n conz...our good n bad traitz...our personality...we know what thingz can hurt us n what thingz can make up our moodz n our fightz...so basically we LOVE eachother n understand eachother pretty well...!! 


But still at timez I feel that even after such understanding there are a few thingz n incidencez which hurt me a lot coz I certainly don't expect them from her...like the recent incident which happened a week back...from past few dayz she didn't called me at all...not even once...not even a single message...ok 
                                "I UNDERSTAND HER"...
thinking her to be busy even I didn't disturbed her but it had been 3 dayz already n I waz missing her badly so I couldn't control myself n gave her a call at night around 11:30 n to my surprise her phone waz "BUSY"...I again called at 11:45 n it waz still busy...I thought of waiting for her back call n I don't remember when in this wait I slept...!!

Next day morning I woke up with a desperation to see her call for me but as I checked my phone there waz not even a single message from her...now what to do...?? How to react...?? Isn't it a bit too much...?? First she didn't contact me at all n now when I contacted her myself she didn't even bothered to reply me back with a mere goodnight message...Should I again try n understand...?? but this behaviour of her waz more like a sort of "IGNORANCE" which hurt me...yes..                        "I WAZ HURT"...!! </3

Even after all this I somehow gathered courage n strength to again try n "UNDERSTAND" her coz I LOVE HER n may be there would be some sort of problem that she didn't contact me at all coz she never ignorez me like that...n guess what...?? I waz right...she called me next day night n apologized that she couldn't contact me last night as she waz extremely upset...she said it waz his Dad with whom she waz conversing n that she had a fight with him regarding something...itz quite common with out of town galz having argumentz with parentz...she also added that if he would have had conversed with me last night we would have had a huge fight coz of just no reason as she would have definately spilled out his Dad'z rage n anger on me...she also thanked me for understanding her n trusting her n above all for "LOVING" her so much...!! ♥




I just smiled n said "I LOVE U N ABOVE ALL I UNDERSTAND U...!!" n thatz what made our day
                                                    ...all I want to say is that don't just simply react n make perceptionz by knowing one side...
                      "there are alwayz two sidez of a coin"
...so try n understand your partner well...give them time...don't just react n spoil thingz...coz ultimately itz u who have to face itz future implicationz...
            today I am proud that I didn't reacted n controlled myself n my emotionz at that time coz thatz what made our LOVE even stronger today coz somewhere at the end we have to remain together now...alwayz n forever...!! ♥

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/