Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

I Care 4 u Coz I lOVE u...



By  Unknown     10:38    Labels:,,,,,,,, 
Its hard to find someone who loves you from all his heart and all his soul, coz he/she knows that "Love Is Selfless".



If I treat you like a Queen, 
Don't be Astonished - 
this is the least you should be treated as !!






If I Love you more than anything on this earth, 
Don't be Surprised - 
This is the minimum you should get from me !!

If I value you more than my life, 
Don't Wonder - 
This is the tiniest form of your worth !!





If I give you all my happiness and take all your sadness, 
Don't Appreciate - 
This is what your existence demands !!

If I could, I would have loved you even after I have died, 
but I know its not possible..
but until I am alive,
until I breath, 
until my soul is in my body
I WILL LOVE YOU !!





The day of my death will be most saddening for me, 
than for anybody else,
Because on that day I would know that 
I will not be able to love you anymore !!


About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/