Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

*** flashbacks***



By  Unknown     11:15    Labels:,,,,,,,, 



Every moment we spend with that special person leaves footprints on our heart.. But it becomes more special when it is unexpected.. Unplanned... ♥



JUZ WANNA BE WITH UH...




.. " From last 3 days we are trying to meet.. But unable to.. I am missing you.." Got her message..

.. " We will meet today for sure.." I replied her

.." But where we will go cutie... We need a place to meet, And because of ' Delhi Bandh ' all cafe, resto are closed.." She said..

.." We can still meet for 5 mins atleast.." Even I wanted to meet her..

.. " Ok you be ready after dinner.. I will pick you up.. Cya.." She agreed..

.. " Where are we going..? " I asked her as soon as she asked me to sit on bike..

.. " I dont know.. You sit .." I chuckled.. I had something in mind for sure..

.. Because of 'Bandh', roads were empty.. We hardly saw people or vehicles on road.. Watching DELHI like this was strange.. A city dat never sleeps was empty dat day.. I likes speed, and road was empty too.. We were enjoying the ride.. Winter night... Cool Breeze.. Bike Ride and she is wid me.. What more I can ask.. We were just roaming here and dre.. As usual her tape was on.. she was talking everything and anything.. ( Sumtyms I wonder how can she do that 24X7.. Specially when I am wid her... :P )

.. Usually DELHI Roads have so much traffic.. That we can never expect ride like this... But that day thankfully we got a chance to enjoy that.. she was holding me.. Felt bit cold.. She was kind of shivering.. But she didnt told me anything.. but I realized that and I slowed down bike.. And asked her, " Feeling better now..? " Sje was surprised widout even saying I knew that..  she smiled, " Yes.. But how u came to know..? "

.. " I am your sweetheart.. Stupid.. ! " I chuckled.. I hugged her more tighter..

.." I love you.. "   She whispered in her ears.. " But I love you more.. " I smiled and said..

.. After sumtym,  I suddenly parked  my bike on one side of road.. And asked her to get down.. She was wondering.. I took  her hand and said.. " Lets walk.. "  She smiled..

.. We were walking on Highway.. I was loving that moment.. Cool air.. Empty Roads.. Peaceful atmosphere.. Herhands in mine.. It was all perfect.. I was talking now and She was listening.. ( For A Change.. :P ) .. I said how she is planing to spend her life with me.. About our future.. Wat dreams she have planned for US.. Everything.. It was just like a *Dream* for me.. I was blushing...

.. When a Gal, You love.. talks about their future with you.. Its not less than *Heaven* for any guy.. I just wanted to catch all that moments in My Heart.. Watever moments we spent was not planned.. But it was the best.. Today m cherishing these memories..

.. " When you are in Love.. All little moments make You feel Happiest.. Little things she say makes your heart melt.. And these moments gives you the reason to Be wid her..You will never know value of moments till it becomes a lovely memory.. " :) :)
               


About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/