Sharing The Love Of Written Word!

*Feeling butterflies in stomach*

*Blushing*

*finding yourself on cloud 9*

*evry love song seems to be written for you*

All this happen when you are in love..but what happens when you aren't sure about your love..

Follow Me

Coz Love Marriage Is All I Desire...



By  Unknown     22:31    Labels:,,,,, 



5th January.2013 10:25 p.m. I waz just sitting in my room thinking about life n my future…I am single since long waiting for my Mrs. Right ofcourse…At timez I feel that I am 18 n maximum after 4-5 yearz my parentz would definately want me to find someone…get married n get settled…but when it comez to me than I really don’t want to get my marriage arranged…!!

I am not saying that “Arranged Marriagez” don’t work out…Yes…they do work out…there are so many examplez where they say arranged marriagez are really worth it but itz my personal thinking that on one particular side my parentz say that even talking to a stranger isn’t good…it may be dangerous at timez than how can they expect me to spend my entire life with an unknown person…I think it’z a bit risky…what if after marriage we find out that the person isn’t worth…I mean choosing a life partner is the most crucial decision in anyone’z life…n when it comez to me then definately I want someone who is atleast known to me…thatz why I personally find “Love Marriagez” better…!! ♥

I think it’z beautiful if you marry the person who waz once your friend…than best friend…than girl friend…n finally your dearest “WIFE”…it’z lovely to be a part of this chain…n the best part is that you know the person really well…all his pros n conz…his nature…his likez n dislikez…his attributez…you can be mentally prepared for any adjustment with your partner coz you already know her really well…n by any chance if in future u come to know that the person u chose waz wrong than atleast you won’t blame your parentz for rest of your life for the wrong choice coz it waz purely your decision so u will be physically n mentally prepared for any situation in future that u may need to face either positive or negative…!! ♥

However everyone isn’t so lucky to find the perfect match n be a part of that chain n to have a “Love marriage” with your long last love…to be honest even I haven’t found my Mrs. Right till the date…but how does it matter…?? Have faith in the Almighty n be patient…God has made everyone in pairz…we just have to wait for the right time n the right person…so if you are lucky enough to find your match then cherish your relation throughout n if not then wait…wait for your perfect match…coz somebody somewhere is definately made for you n is waiting for you so till then **Fingerz Crossed**…!!

About Unknown

Hi There!Welcome I'm Roy and I write stuffs I am passionate off.This blog is made with reader submissions, so if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know of it.Feel to be loved because loving is quite easy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate

http://blogsiteslist.com slots.us.org/apps/